June News Roundup
News highlights include restaurant openings and announcements, new office tenants, and hotel construction progress. Stay in the know with the latest Flatiron & NoMad News.
Restaurants & Bars
- Lysée, the new pastry boutique by Chef Eunji Lee opened in Flatiron (via Eater New York).
- Cecconi’s NoMad New York opened in the new hotel The Ned NoMad (via The New York Times).
- Eleven Madison Park, Gramercy Tavern, and Shake Shack were featured in ’28 Old-School Restaurants in NYC for a Classic Night Out’ (via Thrillist).
- Bar Calico was featured in ‘NYC’s Hottest New Cocktail Bars, June 2022’ (via Eater New York).
- Hill Country Barbecue Market was featured in ‘The 15 Best Barbecue Joints in NYC’ (via Thrillist).
- The Ned NoMad, a hotel and members club opened in NoMad (via Vogue).
- Swingers Crazy Golf NoMad opened beneath the new Virgin Hotel (via Time Out New York).
- Harry Potter New York celebrated its one year anniversary in Flatiron (via amNY).
- The Ritz-Carlton New York NoMad was featured in ’22 Reasons to Visit New York City in 2022′ (via Attractions Magazine).
- Ace Hotel New York, Arlo NoMad Hotel, MADE Hotel, and Freehand New York Hotel were featured in ‘The Cheapest, Nicest Hotels in New York City’ (via Conde Nast Traveler).
- One Medical, the membership-based primary care practice is set to open a new location in NoMad (via CoStar).
- Prosek Partners, the global-communications firm has signed a 34,000 sq/ft office lease at 28 East 28th Street (Real Estate Weekly).
- Aegis Venture Partners has landed a 9,000 sq/ft office space at 373 Park Avenue South (via Commercial Observer).
- Construction is slated to start on the new floors at One Madison Avenue in Flatiron (via YIMBY New York).
- Okada & Company, the commercial real estate company has listed a 7-story NFT office building for sale near Madison Square Park (via Gadget Tendency).
Around the Neighborhood
- A new art installation, Landscape and Memory by artist and sculptor Cristina Iglesias opened in Madison Square Park (via ArchPaper).
- The NYC Pride Parade took place on Sunday, June 26th, beginning at 26th Street and Fifth Avenue (via NY1).
Header & Thumbnail Photo Credit: Swingers Crazy Golf NoMad