Jewell House NYC: New Moon
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
46 E 21st Street, 3FL New York, NY, 10010
New Moon Rituals Workshop
Special live meditation music by Natalia Perla
Date: Every New Moon
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
***First Timer $66
46 E. 21st Street, 3FL, New York, NY, 10010
(646) 932-1227 / email@example.com
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION INCLUDING LEARNING OBJECTIVES
✨ Reconnecting with our creativity and take time to dream✨
This workshop includes meditation, an alcohol ink workshop with one small artwork (first timers are welcome! Materials are provided), explained how to write to set successful intentions, write your new moon wishes and intentions together, pre- celebration workshop, while playing live music. Please feel free to bring your own snacks, dinner, and drinks to enjoy the night.
Natalia will read the energy of people at the time and play music while we meditate and paint.
This practice will be a recurring event that will take place on every New Moon.
1. Intro to the flow of this workshop.
2. Emotional Check-In.
3. Meditation (Live music)
4. Create your alcohol ink painting to open up, relax, into the flow. *Live music and enjoy your BYOB items. *If you are a first timer, you will be explained how to use alcohol ink.
5. Instruction of how to write your intensions.
6. Write down your intensions. (Live music)
7. Celebrate the intensions as you have already achieved your goal.
8. Emotional Check-in and short Meditation to close the night.
Flatiron & NoMad Businesses: Have an event to add? Submit it here