Jewell House NYC: New Moon Manifestation
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
46 E. 21st Street, 3FL, New York, NY, 11010
(646) 932-1227 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Friday, December 23rd
Price: $88 ***First Timer $66
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR DETAILS
Instructor: SONOMI KOBAYASHI
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION INCLUDING LEARNING OBJECTIVES
“ I love looking at the sky, especially the moon. I started writing New Moon wishes and many of them came true by surprise.”
One of my latest dreams is that I share my techniques to set powerful New Moon intentions, create a safe community (to share our dreams, thoughts, feelings (both sadness and happiness), etc), and we all become happier and freer together. ✨
This workshop will include, meditation, alcohol ink workshop with one small artwork (first timers are welcome!), writing new moon wishes together, pre-celebration workshop, all with music, snacks, and refreshments.
Also only for this first workshop will include Sonomi’s original moon phase wish notebook, and new moon calendar 2022 (if you don’t have one yet -until supply last).
This practice will be a recurring event that will take place on every new moon.
1. Intro to the flow of this workshop.
2. Emotional Check-In.
4. Alcohol paint your own card to write down your intentions.
5. Instruction of how to write your intentions.
6. Write down your intentions.
7. Celebrate the intentions as you have already achieved your goal.
8. Emotional Check-in and Meditation to close the night.
Flatiron & NoMad Businesses: Have an event to add? Submit it here